Primavera Construction Scheduling
“Oracle’s Primavera enterprise project management is the world’s most powerful, flexible and easy-to-use solution for prioritizing, planning, managing, and executing projects.”
That’s what the project-management magazine Project Times said about cloud-based Primavera enterprise project portfolio management (EPPM) software when it ranked its Top 4 enterprise management software tools in 2018. The article made particular mention of the program’s flexibility, customizability, adaptability to industry, and compatibility with other programs.
Primavera also ranked among Digital Project Manager’s list of best PPM tools. “The Primavera Portfolio Management solution has nearly unlimited configurability and is built to scale to an enterprise level,” the website said. “Of the PPM tools, Oracle Primavera is capable of higher complexity analysis.”
Oracle is one of the world’s largest cloud vendors, which means its global network of service, support, and security accompanies its Primavera products.
What does it mean to you, the project owner, if your construction planner uses Primavera software?
- Less risk of costly delays and overruns;
- Cloud-based, which means it’s available even on your tablet or smartphone;
- Real-time, at-a-glance project-monitoring capability;
- Easy forecasting of the tasks yet to come in the project;
- Interactive Gantt charts with a graphical representation of the project;
- Optimized resource and labor management;
- Scalability: The software can manage anywhere from one user on a small project to thousands of users across many projects;
- Greater communication between all levels of team members associated with the project.
TD Wilson’s staff uses Primavera P6 and P3, among other highly rated software programs. Tom Wilson, the owner of TD Wilson, believes Primavera gives superior control and insight into major projects, and is an indispensable tool for keeping projects on schedule.
“It’s deep, it’s complicated, our team is on P6 all day, every day,” Tom says. “It’s a high-level tool for high-level performance; you get as much out of it as you put into it.”
For further information about how we can help, click here to contact us.